Covid-19 Safety Protocols
I have put the following health and safety protocols into place to help keep you, myself, and everyone’s families as safe as possible during in-person visits to my office and to continue providing counselling services.
Prior to entering the office I am completing a COVID-19 worker and employee screening and am asking clients to do the same prior to attending in-person appointments. You can take the screening online by following this link.
General Infection Control Policies & Procedures
- All in-person appointments are scheduled with 30 minute gaps in between to ensure common surfaces are sanitized, air is circulated, and to avoid cross traffic between clients.
- 2 metres of distancing is ensured during sessions.
- Office is located in a non commercial building with little foot traffic.
- Only clients are permitted in office, family and friends must wait outside.
- Clients are asked to use their own restrooms before entering the building to help minimize the risk of contamination. Restrooms are still available for emergencies only.
- Hand sanitizer is provided at office entrance.
- Should clients or myself travel outside of the country in-person appointments will resume after self-isolation protocol
- Video and Phone sessions are available through encrypted servers for any appointment time
As a social worker in private practice who offers professional counselling services in Niagara I am listed as an essential business and I am following the recommendations and critical considerations put forth by the Ontario College of Social Workers and Social Service Workers. To read more about these recommendations, click here.